Zoë Stevens is a Notary Public for the Province of British Columbia.
She was commissioned by the Supreme Court in 2005 and has been operating a full time practice ever since. She has a Bachelors of Business Administration, a Diploma in Criminal Justice, a Diploma in Management Systems and a Certificate in Advanced Studies in Business. Zoë serves on the Education Committee at the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia and is a member of Shuswap Women in Business. Zoë is a fifth generation Salmon Armite with strong ties to the community. She lives on an acreage in Salmon Arm with her husband and son.
The wonderful things our clients say about us:
- "It's wonderful to be a client of a business that provides such excellent customer service. We appreciate how professional, competent, and friendly everyone is at Zoë Stevens Notary Corp. Thank you!" - K.K.
- "You're the BEST!!!!!" - R.J.
- "Thank you so very much Zoë, I appreciate your compassion in this situation." - L.T.
- "It has been awesome working with you." - C.S.
- "Thanks for everything, we have been so happy with all of you." - L.M.
- "We would like to thank you again, for your guidance with Mom's new Will and supporting documents. Although Mom was nervous about making decisions on her own, since Dad passed away in August, she was pleased and very comfortable with her meetings with you. We thank you for your professional services." - C.H.
- "Thank you so very much for your help in getting us the documents we need so quickly and efficiently. Your customer service is exemplary!" - K.K.
- "Thanks for all your professionalism in these 'different' circumstances." - D.D.
- "Thanks for meeting with us this morning and making a difficult (and emotional) issue as easy as possible." - D.Y.
- "We wish to thank you for the very professional and friendly manner in which you conduct yourselves in dealing with your clients. You make buying and selling a home an easy task, rather than overwhelming." - B.R.
- "We have had a few files with your office now and we all agree that all dealings have always run smoothly and we wanted to compliment and thank you, we wish all other firms were as good as you guys!" - L. & K. & M. & A.
- "We would like to thank you for doing such an amazing job with our subdivision. We know you have gone above and beyond what would be required." - P. & S.
- "I really appreciated your thoroughness in answering my questions and your professionalism. I will definitely refer friends and colleagues to you." - R.R.